Depthkit Enhancement Utility v0.4.3 Release Notes
- Cropped export fix: solves issue when the calibration file would automatically apply a crop to the enhanced export. This will be helpful for those experiencing an incorrect crop in the enhanced export.
- The utility will crash unless --name is specified for your output files in your enhancement command.
- This utility does not support audio passthrough.
- In many enhancements, a depth artifact exists that shows up in the Depthkit Unity plugin as a sharp line in the depth data. The recommended work around for this is to use AVPro with Hardware Decoding disabled.
- When exporting with the sensor video as your color input, you may experience flickering in your exported depth. It is recommended to export using a .png sequence to avoid this when exporting with the sensor video.