Depthkit Enhancement Utility v0.4.1 Release Notes
- Introduced --force, a new output option flag that allows users to force overwrite export files.
- The export video (or image sequence) file no longer exports with color that appears washed out.
- Resolved the bug that caused project files captured with the Depthkit Capture tool (sensor only video) to fall out of sync between the depth and color inputs.
- The utility preview window no longer hangs when the export is complete.
- Resolved OSX output path bug that caused a failure to write files when using legacy commands.
- Utility no longer ignores user specified paths if a --comp is already specified.
- This utility does not support audio passthrough.
- In many enhancements, a depth artifact exists that shows up in the Depthkit Unity plugin as a sharp line in the depth data. The recommended work around for this is to use AVPro with Hardware Decoding disabled.