Depthkit Unity Hologram Plugin Release Notes
- File structures have changed, so when you import the new package into Unity, you will need to delete the previous version before updating.
- Resolved bug in clip editor that claimed the Depthkit clip as not ready even though all files (video and meta) were configured properly.
- Resolved bug in clip editor that marked the Depthkit clip as ready when only a meta file was specified.
- Resolved bug where video player options were not recognized when building for IOS.
- Note: we do not officially support IOS at this time, however, the simple renderer will work on the platform.
- Results of the Renderer Options differ with video player and color space.
- Exports from Enhancement Utility v0.4.0 or v0.4.1 may show sharp lines in the depth data. To work around this, use AVPro as your video player and make sure that Hardware Decoding is disabled.
- In the fill, point, and line layers, the multiply blending mode goes to black when opacity is at a value of zero. Multiply mode also ignores transparency if using a sprite.
- IOS is not yet supported.